450mm Diameter Blind Spot Mirror with Hood
£29.58 (ex. VAT)
£35.50 (inc. VAT)
|Diameter - mm||450|
|Weight - kg||2|
|Viewing Distance - m||5|
Designed to eliminate hazardous blind spots from junctions, driveways, car parks and other accident-prone locations, the convex shape and hi-vis orange housing of this 450mm diameter mirror provide maximum visibility to drivers. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, this versatile product is completely weatherproof and can also be used in busy warehouse environments as a safety mirror.
It is constructed from extremely robust 1.5mm acrylic which is highly durable and shatter resistant. The 1.5mm acrylic face offers superior optical qualities, while the moulded acrylic frame and integrated hood ensure adequate protection and glare control in direct sunlight.
The mirror comes supplied with heavy duty fixings for fixing to walls and 60mm diameter posts (post not included). Once installed, the mirror can be precisely adjusted vertically or horizontally to obtain the best angle.
- Can be used at most locations where blind corners pose a traffic hazard
- Suitable for junctions, driveways, tight corners, etc where driver vision is obstructed
- Also used in busy warehouses as a safety mirror
- Fully weatherproof for permanent outdoor installation
- Made from super-tough 1.5mm acrylic - highly durable and shatterproof
- 1.5mm acrylic face for superior optical qualities
- Integrated hood
- Hi-visibility orange housing
- 5 metres maximum viewing distance
- Compliant with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements
- Supplied with heavy duty fixings for fixing to walls and 60mm diameter posts (post not included)
- 1 year warranty on all parts and labour
It is fully compliant with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff. For additional peace of mind, a one-year warranty is included as standard on all parts and labour.