600mm Diameter Acrylic Mirror
£59.16 (ex. VAT)
£70.99 (inc. VAT)
|Diameter - mm||600|
|Weight - kg||3|
|Viewing Distance - m||13|
Ideal for increasing security measures in the likes of shops, retail premises and business car parks, this 600mm diameter mirror offers 180 degree viewing capabilities to minimise theft and reduce the risk of surprise attacks in enclosed spaces. It is also an effective tool for preventing costly collisions in car parks and warehouse environments.
It is constructed from robust acrylic and is fully weatherproof for permanent outdoor use. Because of its wide-angled visibility range, it eliminates blind spots around aisle bends and also helps manage the flow of people and vehicles through a particular area.
- 180 degree viewing capabilities to monitor activity in business car parks, retail premises, etc
- Enhances internal security without the need to increase personnel
- Eliminates blind spots around aisle bends
- Helps prevent collisions in car parks and warehouse environments
- Robust acrylic construction
- Fully weatherproof
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- 180 degree viewing capabilities
- Maximum viewing distance of 13 metres
- Grey PVC protective edge
- Rigid plastic back
- Compliant with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements
- Supplied with heavy duty zinc-plated fixings for fixing to walls and 60mm diameter posts (post not included)
- 1 year warranty on all parts and labour
It has a rigid plastic back, while the 1.5mm acrylic face has a grey-coloured Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) protective edge with a powder-coated steel back for added durability.
The mirror comes supplied with heavy duty zinc-plated fixings for fixing to walls and 60mm diameter posts (post not included).
It is fully compliant with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff. For additional peace of mind, a one-year warranty is included as standard on all parts and labour.