600mm Diameter Blind Spot Mirror with Hood
£39.78 (ex. VAT)
£47.74 (inc. VAT)
|Diameter - mm||600|
|Weight - kg||2|
|Viewing Distance - m||13|
This 600mm diameter blind spot mirror features a 1.5mm acrylic face for superior optical qualities and can be installed at most accident-prone locations where blind corners pose a safety hazard. The convex shape and hi-vis orange housing provide maximum visibility to road users at the likes of crossroads, busy intersections and on exiting driveways and garages where driver vision is often restricted.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, this versatile product is completely weatherproof and can also be used in busy warehouse environments as a safety mirror.
It is constructed from extremely robust 1.5mm acrylic which is highly durable and shatter resistant. The moulded acrylic frame and integrated hood ensure adequate protection and glare control in direct sunlight.
- Eliminates hazardous blind spots from junctions, driveways and other accident-prone locations
- Also used in busy warehouses as a safety mirror
- Fully weatherproof for permanent outdoor installation
- Made from super-tough 1.5mm acrylic - highly durable and shatterproof
- 1.5mm acrylic face for superior optical qualities
- Maximum viewing distance of 13 metres
- Integrated hood
- Hi-visibility orange housing
- Compliant with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements
- Supplied with heavy duty fixings for fixing to walls and 60mm diameter posts (post not included)
- 1 year warranty on all parts and labour
The mirror comes supplied with heavy duty fixings for fixing to walls and 60mm diameter posts (post not included). Once installed, the mirror can be precisely adjusted vertically or horizontally to obtain the best angle.
It is fully compliant with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff. For additional peace of mind, a one-year warranty is included as standard on all parts and labour.