70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel - 5 Litre - Pack of 4
Bulk Quantities Available
£63.99 (ex. VAT)
£76.79 (inc. VAT)
Bulk Quantities Available
Great Value - Equivalent to only £15.99 (ex.VAT) per 5 litre bottle! We have physical stock available in our UK warehouse.
Delivered by DHL Express - Next Working Day (9am - 5pm) but please allow 48 hours for your order to be processed.
Supplied in packs of 4 x 5-litre bottles, this 70% Alcohol Hand Gel Sanitiser is designed to decrease infectious agents such as bacteria or viruses on the hands. Proven to kill 99.9% of germs, it enables individuals to quickly and effectively clean their hands after and between handwashes in offices, airports, restaurants, hospitals, stadiums, schools and leisure centres.
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 60%+ alcohol content - this product has an alcohol content of 70%. It is easy to apply as the user simply rubs the sanitiser all over the surfaces of their hands until they are dry.
Manufactured in the UK, it offers a convenient hand cleansing alternative when access to soap and water is not readily available.
- Supplied in packs of 4 x 5-litre bottles
- Kills 99.9% of germs and infectious bacteria which are active against viruses
- 70% alcohol content - Hygiene experts all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content
- Enables instant hand sanitisation at workplaces, schools, hospitals, airports, restaurants, etc
- Ideal for use after and between handwashes to help maintain clean hands
- No water or towels required as the sanitiser rubs in dry
- Easy to apply
- Quick and convenient alternative to hand washing when a sink is not readily available
- Complies with BS EN 1276 standards
- EN1500 certified to protect against bacteria and viruses
- BS EN 14476 approved - this is the virucidal standard that has been tested against enveloped viruses
- Manufactured in the UK
- Pelican pump available to buy separately for accurate and economical dispensing (See Related Products)
This product is compliant to BS EN 1276 standards - this is a European Standard which ensures that the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants is effective against controlling harmful micro-organisms. All BS EN 1276 chemicals have been tested to ensure they are killing 99.999% of bacteria within 5 minutes.
All BS EN 1276 products must kill bacteria such as MRSA, salmonella, E. coli, flu virus (H1N1), listeria and Pseudomonas Aerginosa.
How To Apply
1. Put enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.
2. Rub hands together, until hands feel dry. This should take around 20 seconds - DO NOT rinse or wipe off the hand sanitiser before it's dry.
Please Note: Use Hand Sanitiser safely. Always read the label and product information before use - care should be taken with this product as it is flammable.