70% Alcohol Scented Hand Sanitiser Gel - 5 Litre - Lime, Basil & Mandarin
£19.99 (ex. VAT)
£23.99 (inc. VAT)
We have large quantities of physical stock available in our UK warehouse.
Delivered by DHL Express - Next Working Day (9am - 5pm) but please allow 48 hours for your order to be processed.
This 70% Alcohol Scented Hand Sanitiser Gel enables individuals to quickly and effectively clean their hands to control germs and prevent viruses such as flu spreading in the likes of workplaces, airports, restaurants, hospitals, stadiums, schools and leisure centres. It has been scented with a 'Lime, Basil & Mandarin' fragrance to keep hands smelling clean and without any typical 'alcohol smell'.
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 60%+ alcohol content. This product is supplied in five-litre bottles and helps to conserve water as the user simply rubs the sanitiser all over the surfaces of their hands until they are dry.
Manufactured in the UK, this alcohol-based hand gel sanitiser is proven to kill 99.9% of germs whilst providing a faster method than washing hands with soap and water. It offers a convenient cleansing alternative when a sink is not readily available.
- Lime, Basil & Mandarin scented hand gel
- Excellent preventive measure against the spread of seasonal flu, colds, and other viral diseases and bacterial infections
- 70% alcohol content - Hygiene experts all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content
- Ideal for instant hand sanitisation at workplaces, schools, hospitals, airports, restaurants, etc
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs
- Faster method than washing hands with soap and water
- No water or towels required as the sanitiser rubs in dry
- Easy to apply
- Quick and convenient alternative to hand washing when a sink is not readily available
- Supplied in 5 litre bottles
- Complies with BS EN 1276 standards
- EN1500 certified to protect against bacteria and viruses
- Manufactured in the UK
- Limited availability
- Pelican Pump available to buy separately (See Related Products)
This product is compliant to BS EN 1276 standards - this is a European Standard which ensures that the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants is effective against controlling harmful micro-organisms. All BS EN 1276 chemicals have been tested to ensure they are killing 99.999% of bacteria within 5 minutes.
All BS EN 1276 products must kill bacteria such as MRSA, salmonella, E. coli, flu virus (H1N1), listeria and Pseudomonas Aerginosa.
How To Apply
1. Put enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.
2. Rub hands together, until hands feel dry. This should take around 20 seconds - DO NOT rinse or wipe off the hand sanitiser before it's dry.
Please Note: Care should be taken with this product as it is flammable.