800mm Diameter Traffic Mirror
£129.54 (ex. VAT)
£155.45 (inc. VAT)
|Diameter - mm||800|
|Weight - kg||6|
|Viewing Distance - m||20|
This 800mm Diameter Traffic Mirror has a viewing distance of 20 metres and is practical for improving traffic safety around the likes of car parks, junctions, entrances and exits where the driver’s field of vision is often obstructed. The 1.5mm acrylic face offers superior optical qualities, while the red/white 3M reflective edges ensure maximum visibility.
This versatile product can also be installed in warehouses and factories where there is the risk of forklifts and trolleys colliding with each other. It is even used as a surveillance tool in public places and areas where vandalism and theft are common.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, it is completely weatherproof to provide superior visual qualities, regardless of the weather. The mirror face is also UV treated to prevent damage being caused by the sun.
- Enables drivers to see around blind corners and in areas where hills and complex curves obstruct their view
- Ideal for car parks, accident-prone junctions, driveways, warehouses, etc
- Practical for surveillance purposes to help prevent vandalism and theft
- Fully weatherproof for permanent outdoor installation
- Made from super-tough 1.5mm acrylic - highly durable and shatterproof
- 1.5mm acrylic face for superior optical qualities of a large area
- Maximum viewing distance of 20 metres
- GRP-moulded housing
- UV-treated polymer casing
- Hi-visibility red/white 3M reflective edges
- Outer rim is highly visible in low-light situations
- Compliant with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements
- Supplied with zinc-plated fixings for fixing to walls and 75mm diameter posts (post not included)
- 1 year warranty on all parts and labour
The durable GRP-moulded housing and shatter resistant 1.5mm acrylic construction ensure long-lasting performance. The outer rim of these mirrors adds the extra advantage of being extremely visible in low-light situations.
The mirror comes supplied with zinc-plated fixings for fixing to walls and 75mm diameter posts (post not included).
It is fully compliant with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff. For additional peace of mind, a one-year warranty is included as standard on all parts and labour.