Amortishock Dome Top Impact Absorbing Steel Bollard
|Diameter - mm||76|
|Weight - kg||10|
Offering a robust protective measure in slow-moving traffic areas such as car parks and forecourts, this Amortishock Impact Absorbing Bollard can endure the slow speed force of a vehicle. It features a spring-loaded pivoting system which enables the bollard to return to an upright position following impact.
It features a 76mm steel tube construction which is zinc primed and finished in a choice of one of our 10 RAL colours for maximum protection. It has a maximum inclination of 45 degrees, whilst the dome top cap provides enhanced decoration.
U-shaped ground hoops are supplied which enable this bollard to be bolted into the ground for secure fixing.
- 76mm Dome Top Bollard with Collar
- Effective in places where vehicles are moving at slow speeds such as car parks
- Can withstand the slow speed force of a vehicle
- Spring-loaded pivoting system
- Robust 76mm steel tube construction
- Resilient solution for protecting people and property from collision damage
- Maximum inclination of 45 degrees
- Zinc primed and finished in a choice of one of our 10 RAL colours
- Decorative dome top cap
- Bolted into the ground (U-shaped ground hoops are supplied)