Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser - 1000 Litre IBC
|Capacity - Litres||1000|
|Capacity - Litres||1000|
This listing is for a 1000-Litre IBC of Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser.
Proven to kill 99.9% of germs, this high-performance Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser provides an eco-friendly alternative to conventional alcohol-based sanitiser. Created using an all natural formulation process, this diluted, biocidal and alcohol-free solution is ready to use immediately without the need to add water.
Ideal for large public locations and work premises such as hospitals, warehouses, airports, offices and food manufacturing facilities, this product is easy to apply for thorough cleansing of hands and removing potentially harmful infectious bacteria to help reduce the spread of disease.
The multi-surfactant combination ensures highly effective sanitisation, including a natural scale control package that is effective at reducing scales associated with hard water.
- High performance, anti-bacterial hand sanitiser
- Supplied in a 1000-litre IBC.
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs
- Alcohol-free, biocidal and readily biodegradable
- Ready to use immediately without the need to add water
- No aquatic toxicity
- Contains an anti-microbial active substance - effective against a wide spectrum of bacteria
- Natural scale control package - effective at reducing scales associated with hard water
- Minimal environmental impact
- Ideal for high-traffic locations - hospitals, food manufacturing facilities, etc
- Decreases infectious agents on the hands
- Complies with the following standards: EN1276 (1*), Modified DIN EN 1276 (5*) and Modified DIN EN 1040 (5*)
- Contains no quaternary ammonium salts
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Requires no hazard labelling, reducing requirement for PPE and COSHH
- Different quantities available (See Related Products)
The solution features a natural anti-microbial active ingredient found in many foods, and minimises environmental impact through its readily biodegradable, low toxicity, eco-benign formulae.
It complies with the following standards: EN1276 (1*), Modified DIN EN 1276 (5*) and Modified DIN EN 1040 (5*), as well as containing no quaternary ammonium salts.
It is also manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, ensuring consistent quality of the solution.
- Minimal anti-bacterial solution risk, no harm when in contact with the skin.
- Lactic acid remains effective at low concentrations.
Use Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser safely. Always read the label and product information before use - this product is for use with hands only.
Please Note: This product will need to be safely unloaded from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck. Please let us know using the ‘Important Delivery Information’ option above, that you have a forklift truck on site to unload the delivery. If you are unable to meet this requirement, then please contact us to discuss an alternative solution.