Bristol Maid Steel Mobile Infusion Stand - 2 Hook
£163.64 (ex. VAT)
£196.37 (inc. VAT)
|Height - mm||1270 - 2000|
|Width - mm||630|
|Depth - mm||630|
|Weight - kg||3.8|
The mobile element of this Infusion Stand enables doctors and nurses to effectively transport infusions to patients in care environments such as hospitals and hospices. It is designed to safely hang up bags of fluid or medicine, whilst also providing excellent stability for patients when receiving intravenous fluids.
Constructed from welded mild steel and painted white, it features a height-adjustable pole (1270mm to 2000mm), which can be manipulated with the use of a handwheel. The stand can be easily cleaned to ensure that high levels of hygiene and sanitation are maintained, whilst the five-leg steel base with low centre of gravity provides a water-resistant surface with smooth edges and contours.
The base also acts as a shield for the five polypropylene 50mm twin wheel castors (1 x anti-static) and offers impact protection to patients, staff and the fabric of the building.
- Versatile, hygienic and stable stand for infusion procedures
- Ideal for healthcare environments - hospitals, hospices etc
- Welded mild steel construction
- Painted white
- Five-leg steel base with low centre of gravity
- Supplied with 2 pigtail-style hooks
- Tested to BS 3619:1976 Mobile Infusion Stands Appendix A (Stability Requirements)
- Mobile on 5 polypropylene 50mm twin wheel castors (1 x anti-static)
- Height adjustable upright using a handwheel (1270mm - 2000mm)
- Easy to clean
- Maximum load of 4kg per stand
- 4 hook version available (See Related Products)
This product meets appendix A (Stability Requirements) of BS3619: 1976 Mobile Infusion Stands and comes supplied with two pigtail-style hooks, onto which infusion bags can be securely attached. The stand has a maximum load capacity of 4kg.