Bristol Maid Steel Mobile Infusion Stand - 4 Hook
£170.78 (ex. VAT)
£204.94 (inc. VAT)
|Height - mm||1270 - 2000|
|Width - mm||630|
|Depth - mm||630|
|Weight - kg||3.8|
This Mobile Infusion Stand provides a practical solution for the reliable transportation of infusions to patients in care environments such as hospitals and hospices. It is designed to safely hang up bags of fluid or medicine, whilst also providing excellent stability for patients when receiving intravenous fluids.
Constructed from welded mild steel and painted white, it features a height-adjustable pole (1270mm to 2000mm), which can be manipulated with the use of a handwheel to suit the requirements of both the patients and the infusion bags.
The unit can be easily cleaned to ensure that high levels of hygiene and sanitation are maintained, whilst the five-leg steel base with low centre of gravity provides a water-resistant surface with smooth edges and contours.
- Versatile, hygienic and durable stand for infusion procedures
- Ideal for healthcare environments - hospitals, hospices etc
- Welded mild steel construction
- Painted white
- Five-leg steel base with low centre of gravity
- Supplied with 4 pigtail-style hooks
- Tested to BS 3619:1976 Mobile Infusion Stands Appendix A (Stability Requirements)
- Mobile on 5 polypropylene 50mm twin wheel castors (1 x anti-static)
- Height adjustable upright using a handwheel (1270mm - 2000mm)
- Easy to clean
- Maximum load of 4kg per stand
- 2 hook version available (See Related Products)
The base also acts as a shield for the five polypropylene 50mm twin wheel castors (1 x anti-static) and offers impact protection to patients, staff and the fabric of the building.
This product meets appendix A (Stability Requirements) of BS3619: 1976 Mobile Infusion Stands and comes supplied with four pigtail-style hooks, onto which infusion bags can be securely attached. The stand has a maximum load capacity of 4kg.