DuraMatt Single Sided Access Mat - 2400mm x 600mm x 12mm - 17kg
£49.50 (ex. VAT)
£59.40 (inc. VAT)
31 or more £44.00 (ex. VAT)
61 or more £41.80 (ex. VAT)
Temporary Access and Ground Protection Mats are now an essential requirement for the construction, civil engineering and groundwork industries, although they’re also used extensively within the festival and outdoor event sectors.
Our DuraMatt - Light/Medium Duty Access Mat is manufactured from 100% recycled Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) and weigh just 17kg. DuraMatt is ideal for both short and long-term projects and can be used in a variety of applications.
DuraMatt is capable of taking weights of 15-20 tonnes* depending on the ground conditions, they’ve also been designed with a connection hole in each corner should the mats need to be connected together.
DuraMatt has a unique diamond pattern “non-slip” surface on one side, the other side has been left smooth for working on hard standing areas and sensitive grass, it also allows contractors to use the mat as a spoil board for construction materials. Its flexible nature allows the mats to follow the contours of the ground to deliver highly effective access over undulating or sloping terrain.
Standard colour option is Grey – Please contact us for other colours or customisation.
- GroundWork Spoil Boards
- Temporary Roadways and Car Parks
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Heritage sites; Eco-Sensitive areas
- Sports and Leisure Events
- Golf Course and Sports Field Maintenance
- Ground Protection
- Emergency Access Routes
- Infrastructure Maintenance
Key Features and Benefits
- 2.4m x 0.6m x 12mm - Weight 17kg
- Maximum Weight loading approx. 15-20 tonnes*
- Unique diamond pattern “non-slip” surface for optimal grip
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Avoids property, heritage and environmental damage and reinstatement
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Various connection options for different ground conditions and equipment
- Premium 100% recycled (LD) polyethylene which is 100% recyclable
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||15-20|
|Top Surface||Diamond pattern “non-slip” surface|