GP Flex Grass Protection Mesh - 2m x 20m x 11mm - 1400g/m2
£368.50 (ex. VAT)
£442.20 (inc. VAT)
20 or more £362.45 (ex. VAT)
GP-Flex is the new generation grass protection mesh. Whilst our previous grass protection mesh proved to be one of the most robust and reliable solutions in the world for protecting grassed areas from pedestrian and vehicle damage, we identified a need for developing these products further to include an improved element of slip resistance and flexibility, the result being GP-Flex®!
GP-Flex® has been tested for slip resistance to BS 7976-2 and when tested along side other grass protection meshes, it showed an improvement of over 33% in comparison.
GP-Flex® is manufactured using a unique method of extrusion (patent pending), enabling us to incorporate a slip resistant surface and by re-designing the profile, we have made the mesh more flexible enabling quicker installation.
GP-Flex® is available in three grades:
1000 gram m2, 1400 gram m2, 1800 gram m2.
- 1000g – Suitable for pedestrians, wheelchair access, occasional car use i.e. overflow car parks, temporary access
- 1400g – Suitable for occasional use of light commercial vehicles, caravans and 4x4s
- 1800g – Suitable for occasional use of HGV’s access routes for fire engines and refuse trucks.
The above uses are given as a guide only. We strongly recommend that you contact us first with your specific requirements in order for us to advise accordingly, however, it should be noted that in all cases the ground should be firm and well drained and the individual ground conditions will determine the suitability for using a grass protection mesh.
- Ground Work Sites
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Embankment and Driveway Stabilisation
- Over Flow Car Park Areas
- Golf Course and Sports Field Maintenance
- Ground Protection
- Ground Reinforcement
- Emergency Access Routes
- Temporary Roadways
Features and Benefits
- Provides effective ground stabilization
- Easy to lay, install and pin to the ground
- Does not get effect by the weather or UV Sunlight
- Unique Non-Slip surface – improvement of 33% compared to other meshes
- Can be cut to size if desired
- Can be used as either a temporary or permanent solution
|Suitability||Light commercial vehicles, 4x4, caravans|