Designed for use outside schools and nurseries, the Conviviale Home Time railing helps to provide a safe environment for children and also brings fun, colourful characters to the kerbside.
- Manufactured from galvanised steel
- 40 x 40mm steel frame
- 30 x 30mm steel horizontal cross bars (150mm ground clearance)
- Zinc primed and coated in one of our standard RAL colours
- 5mm diameter mesh
- 1500mm railing length
- 1100mm height above ground
- Designed to be concreted directly into the ground
- Fantasy characters manufactured from 3mm steel sheet and attached using clips and high adhesive lifetime glue
- Fantasy characters are available in a choice of colours
The Conviviale Home Time Railing is designed to be concreted directly into the ground for a permanent siting, however the railings can be made removable using our Lockblock socket system.
The Lockblock sockets provide total stability and security and are locked and unlocked using an 11mm triangle key. A static galvanised central boss sits flush with the ground to ensure there is no trip hazard when the railing is removed.
Advantages of using Lockblock sockets are:
- The railing remains perfectly stable as if it is concreted in
- The sockets are 100% galvanised for complete corrosion protection
- Rainwater drains naturally through sub-surface gravel
- A reservoir allows for the collection of sand and gravel
- The lock is protected by a black lacquered flap
- 180mm of the railing sits inside the socket to ensure a constant height
All Lockblock Sockets are supplied in pairs.
- Construction Material
- Mild Steel
- Height - mm
- Horizontal Post Thickness - mm
- 30 x 30
- Length - mm
- Upright Post Thickness - mm
- 40 x 40