Double Door Steel Blister Pack Pharmacy Cabinet - 1000 x 300 x 900mm
£482.41 (ex. VAT)
£578.89 (inc. VAT)
|Width - mm||1000|
|Height - mm||900|
|Depth - mm||300|
|Construction Material||Mild Steel|
This Double Door Steel Blister Pack Pharmacy Cabinet provides healthcare professionals with effective and secure medical management of MDS (Monitored Dosage System) frames with dividers and name cards. Suitable for environments such as nursing homes and hospitals, it is constructed from robust 0.9mm mild steel, whilst the inside rear of the cabinet is integrated with eight hooks for strong support of the frames (frames not supplied).
Designed be securely mounted onto walls, it is finished in white epoxy polyester paint for maximum durability. It comes supplied with two keys and is fitted with a key retaining seven lever lock which is manufactured to BS3621 (theft-resistant) standards.
Independently tested to comply with BS2881:1989 (Security Level One) - Specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises, the Double Door Steel Blister Pack Pharmacy Cabinet will ensure complete peace of mind that patient medication is safe.
- Secure management and storage of MDS (Monitored Dosage System) frames with dividers and name cards (frames not supplied)
- Ideal for healthcare environments - hospitals, nursing homes etc
- Spot welded construction - 0.9mm mild steel
- Finished in white epoxy polyester paint
- Fitted with a key retaining seven lever lock conforming to BS3621 standards (supplied with two keys)
- 8 integrated hooks
- For wall fixing - mounting holes provided in back (fixings not included)
- Independently tested to BS2881: 1989 (Security Level One) Specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises
- Manufactured in the UK
- Single door version available (See Related Products)