Earthway Flex Select F80 Seed and Fertiliser Spreader
Built for longevity, simple usability and to provide an optimal spread of fertiliser and seed, this Earthway F80 Seed and Fertiliser Spreader is fitted with a standard red output tray for accurate application. It utilises the EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole drop shut-off system which distributes all granular fertilisers evenly and efficiently in a 180° balanced spread pattern.
It features a 36kg hopper capacity and a revolutionary diamond design epoxy powder-coated chassis. Designed for maximum operator comfort, the wide 33cm diameter tyres and two position height adjustable height handle ensure the spreader is easy to manoeuvre over all types of terrain.
The following four chassis choices are available:
- Commercial Epoxy Powder Coated Chassis with T Bar Handles
- Commercial Stainless Steel Chassis with T Bar Handles
- Pro Epoxy Powder Coated Chassis with Cow Horn Handles
- Pro Stainless Steel Chassis with Cow Horn Handles
- Durable and user-friendly Seed and Fertiliser Spreader
- Can be used all year round
- Compatible with seed, fertiliser and pelletised lime
- 4 chassis choices available
- Suitable for use on medium and large size lawns
- Fitted with a standard red output tray for precise application
- Mobile on wide 33cm diameter tyres with rust-proof poly rims
- 2 position height adjustable height handle
- 36kg hopper capacity
- 113kg load bearing capacity
- EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole drop shut-off system to ensure even spreading
- Side Spred Control (SSC)
- “Floating” heavy duty gearbox for long life
- Revolutionary diamond design epoxy powder-coated chassis
- Debris screen included
- 5 year limited warranty
- Some self-assembly is required
- Can be converted into a towable unit through the optional Flex Select Tow accessory
- Optional rain cover and/or 3-sided deflector kit available
This product is fitted with Side Spred Control (SSC) as standard which enables left and right spread adjustment, as well as eliminating the requirement to use a side deflector. It has a “floating” super-duty gearbox for long life, as well as lever and gauge rate control with adjustable solid linkage.
The Flex Select can also be converted into a towable unit with the simple addition of the Flex Select Tow Accessory. The tow kit enables the spreader to be both pulled and pushed, taking only a matter of minutes to convert from one to another.
An optional 3-sided deflector kit can be added to prevent waste and deflect particles downwards. A rain cover is also available to protect the spreader from the elements.
The Earthway Flex Select F80 comes with a 5 year limited warranty for additional peace of mind.