1010mm Large Magnetic Sweeper with Release
£74.99 (ex. VAT)
£89.99 (inc. VAT)
|Handle Height - mm||950-1290|
|Sweep Width - mm||1010|
|Pull Strength (approx) - kg||90|
The 1010mm Large Magnetic Sweeper with Release offers a functional method for removing large quantities of nuts, bolts, nails and any other hazardous ferrous metal objects from work areas in the likes of busy workshops and garages. It features a telescopic handle for greater reach and a robust aluminium exterior for maximum resistance against corrosion.
This product is extremely user-friendly and requires no external power to operate as the permanent magnets provide all the performance and can lift approximately 90kgs of metal debris. The debris is released via a simple pull mechanism contained in the handle.
- Efficient method for clearing large quantities of hazardous ferrous metal objects, such as nails, tacks, nuts etc
- Keeps work areas clear of dangerous ferrous metal
- Ideal for busy workshops, garages and construction sites
- User-friendly design - no external power required to operate
- Strong aluminium exterior
- Corrosion resistant
- Pull strength: 90kgs (approx)
- Quick load-release handle clears the collected metal
- Mobile on two rubber wheels
- 3 other sizes available (See Related Products)
The sweeper is straightforward to manoeuvre on two rubber wheels which can absorb uneven surfaces and rugged terrain.