- Capacity - Litres
- Construction Material
- Recycable Materials
- Diameter - mm
- Height - mm
- Specifically designed with the recycling of inkjets, toners, and cartridges in mind
- Ideal for offices and schools that do large amounts of printing
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Large capacity of 90 litres that is suitable for continuous daily office use
- UV stabilised materials used in manufacturing that won't fade for up to ten years
- Optional DeoBin absorbing patches can be added
With a capacity of 90 litres, this bin can store large amounts of waste before needing to be emptied.
Available in a range of colours which can be seen in the colour chart.
As standard, this bin does not come with a liner but either plastic or galvanised steel liner can be added using the drop-down option.
For added security, ground fixing bolts can be added to this bin using the option which keeps the bin from being moved. There is also a locking kit available which allows you to limit access to the interior of the bin.
Optional DeoBin odour Absorbing Patches
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months of protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of two.