JSP Safety Hardcap™ A1+ 7cm Long Peak - Black
£18.28 (ex. VAT)
£21.94 (inc. VAT)
This safety hardcap is designed to protect airline workers, in-home service employees and mechanical engineers from static hazards such as low ceilings and hanging objects. The sleek and low profile design includes a unique one-handed angled adjuster for quick fitting, providing one size fits all use.
The distinctive 'Swoop' shape and positioning on JSP Limited's HardCap™ A1+ bump cap is highly recognisable as a mark of the brand’s build quality, as well as being impossible to distinguish from a standard ‘high street’ baseball cap.
- Helps prevent workers from suffering head injuries, concussion, etc, following impact with static hazards
- Ideal for airline workers, in-home service employees and mechanical engineers
- Protects from the sides as well as from above
- Sleek and low profile design - distinctive 'Swoop' shape and positioning
- EN812: 2012 compliant
- Unique one-handed angled adjuster for quick fitting
- Sizing ranges from 53cm to 63cm headsize
- Removable castellated liner is fully washable
- Hi-flow ventilation system
- Terrytowelling sweatband for increased user comfort
- Resembles a fashion accessory as well as a safety product
The removable castellated liner is fully washable for hygiene purposes and an extended life cycle, whilst also giving all-round impact protection. Extra holes are manufactured into the liner along with two mesh panels on the outer to keep you cool and comfortable.
Reflective piping around the perimeter of the cap increases wearer safety and visibility in all working environments. It also has a terrytowelling sweatband for added comfort and meets the the European bump cap standard: EN 812: 2012.