Pedal Operated Recycling Bin - 50 Litre - Blue Lid
|Height - mm||509|
|Length - mm||400|
|Width - mm||430|
|Weight - kg||2.2|
|Capacity - Litres||50|
Designed with colour coded lids to enable easy segregation of different recycling and waste streams, our range of 50 Litre Pedal Operated Recycling Bins are ideal for hands-free and hygienic waste management in schools, offices, cafes and larger households.
The durable polypropylene construction is simple to disinfect and wipe clean which helps to maintain a germ-free environment, while the integrated side handles allow for easy handling and manoeuvrability when cleaning or placing the bin.
This versatile product has a pale grey body and is suitable for storage or general rubbish collection as well as recycling.
- Pedal operation for hands-free recycling and effective infection control
- Pale grey body and blue lid (other coloured lids available for easy waste segregation)
- 50L capacity
- Suitable for larger family households, schools, gyms, commercial kitchens, etc
- Robust polypropylene construction
- Easy to wipe clean and disinfect
- Integrated side handles
- Can be used for storage or general waste collection as well as recycling
- Stackable with the pedal mechanism removed
- Easy to assemble (instructions supplied)
- Also available in a larger 60L capacity (See Related Products)
This range of bins are stackable with the pedal mechanism removed for compact storage in locations where space is limited.
To make emptying and cleaning the bin as hassle-free as possible, our Black Bin Liners for 50 & 60 Litre Pedal Bins fit these bins perfectly.
Please Note: The bin does require some simple self-assembly. The base, lid lifting mechanism and lid components all seamlessly slot together for assembly in just a matter of minutes. Assembly instructions are included in the packaging.
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.