Post Mounted Hand Sanitiser Station with Low Dosage Pump for 5-Litre Bottles
|Capacity - Litres||5|
In Stock - Order Now - We have physical stock of this product available.
This listing is for a Post Mounted Hand Sanitiser Station, supplied with a Low Dosage Pump (2ml). Please note that the bottle of hand sanitiser gel featured in the images is for illustration purposes only and is not included with this product.
This Post Mounted Hand Sanitiser Station requires no installation and provides an easily accessible point for large numbers of people in high-traffic locations to cleanse their hands in order to minimise the spread of viral infections.
Compatible for use with 5-litre bottles/containers, it can be left free-standing or if required fixed to the floor for added stability.
It offers a convenient hand wash alternative when soap and water are not readily accessible, making it ideal for encouraging good hand hygiene in a wide range of environments including supermarkets, car dealerships, offices, transport hubs, warehouses, schools, call centres, gymnasiums and GP surgeries.
- Post Mounted Hand Sanitiser Station with Low Dosage Pump
- For use with 5-litre bottles/containers
- No installation required
- Free standing or fixed to the floor
- Provides large numbers of people in busy locations with convenient access to hand sanitiser
- Cost-effective way to promote good hygiene practice in high-traffic environments
- Ideal for car dealerships, supermarkets, schools, etc
- Helps reduce the spread of germs and infectious diseases
- Single pump dispenses 2ml of liquid and minimises spillages
- Anti-theft system
- Option to add 4 x 5-litre bottles of 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Rub (See further down the page for details)
It is supplied with a low dosage pump for direct and economical dispensing. A single pump dispenses 2ml of liquid, helping to prevent excessive application and minimise spillages.
This robust product also features an integrated anti-theft system for enhanced security.
Optional Hand Sanitiser Rub
- 4 x 5-litre bottles
- 70% alcohol content - Hygiene experts all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content
- Non-perfumed, colourless solution - suitable for food preparation, production and serving
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs
- Manufactured in the UK
Please Note: Use Hand Sanitiser Rub safely. Always read the label and product information before use - care should be taken with this product as it is flammable.