Selective Access Barrier
|Height - mm||1400|
|Length - mm||1235|
|Weight - kg||80|
|Construction Material||Steel Tube|
The Selective Barrier prohibits motorised vehicle access to public parks and green spaces but allows access to all types of wheelchair and pushchair.
- Consists of a fixed unit and a swivel unit
- Manufactured from various sizes of steel tube
- Internal pivot: 89mm diameter tube with spherical head and 100 x 100mm upright tube with a grease point
- Available with either a galvanised or galvanised and painted finish
- Fixed on to a base plate and supplied with installation kit
Please note the image shows the selective barrier with our Pagoda Railing (available at extra cost).