SHIELDme Antiviral Hand Sanitiser - 120ml Spray - Pack of 10
|Capacity - Millilitres||120|
£45.00 (ex. VAT)
£54.00 (inc. VAT)
Other sizes are also available:
£68.00 (ex. VAT)
£29.00 (ex. VAT)
|Capacity - Millilitres||120|
Great Value - Equivalent to only £4.50 (ex.VAT) per 120ml bottle!
In Stock - We have physical stock available in our UK warehouse
Supplied in a 120ml spray bottle for easy portability, our SHIELDme Antiviral Hand Sanitiser provides convenient, fast and effective protection against all known pathogens by enabling individuals to thoroughly decontaminate their hands of potentially infectious bacteria whilst on the move.
Perfect for storing in pockets, handbags or on desks, it can be utilised in a range of high traffic environments including offices, fast-food outlets, supermarkets, hospitals, and even when walking through parks or busy high streets where access to soap and water isn’t always readily available.
This organic non-alcoholic solution is non-irritating and benign to human skin, whilst remaining lethal against all pathogens and viruses.
This product is also effective as a surface disinfectant - it is a 100% natural replacement for traditional chemical disinfectants and is entirely safe to ingest, clean with and inhale. Its 120ml capacity makes it the perfect size for disinfecting tables at restaurants, mobile phones, laptops, keyboards and bags. It works by imitating the human immune system and destroying invading microorganisms on surfaces, soft furnishings, and in the air.
- SHIELDme Antiviral Hand Sanitiser
- Organic all-natural solution
- 10 x 120ml bottles
- Quick and convenient method to keep hands clean when on the move
- Kills 99.999% of harmful germs, viruses and spores
- Eliminates all known pathogens in less than 1 minute
- Non-irritant, benign to human skin
- Ideal size for storing in pockets, handbags or on desks
- Ideal for use in offices, fast-food outlets, whilst travelling on public transport, etc
- Practical solution for thorough hand washing when a sink is not readily available
- Easy and safe to apply, requiring no special handling procedures or safety equipment
- Also effective as a surface disinfectant
- Ready-mixed solution - safe to be used without dilution
- Electronically Activated Water containing Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL)
- Ideal size for the cleaning/disinfection of surfaces and equipment - mobile phones, PC’s, tables, etc
- Suitable for use on soft furnishings
- Compliant with British Standards & European Norms BSEN 14476, 14204, 1276, 13704, 13697 & 1656
- 250ml spray also available (See Related Products)
Containing the naturally produced active ingredient of Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL), it is an Electronically Activated Water that kills 99.999% of harmful germs, viruses and spores including influenzas, E-coli, C-difficle, MRSA and Norovirus in less that one minute.
This product is compliant to BS EN 1276 standards - this is a European Standard which ensures that the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants is effective against controlling harmful micro-organisms. All BS EN 1276 products must kill bacteria such as MRSA, salmonella, E. coli, flu virus (H1N1), listeria and Pseudomonas Aerginosa, while all BS EN 1276 chemicals have been tested to ensure they are killing 99.999% of bacteria within 5 minutes.
It also meets BS EN 13697 standards, meaning it has passed a quantitative non-porous surface test for the evaluation of bactericidal and/or fungicidal activity of chemical disinfectants used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.