Silaos Wood and Steel Assist Chair
|Weight - kg||26|
|Construction Material||Steel and Oak|
This Assist Chair has been specifically designed to aid elderly or disabled people. The seat is elevated by 10cm to assist with sitting and standing, whilst the specially adapted ergonomic armrests and integrated foot rest further enhance the chair’s level of comfort.
Ideal for use in an array of public environments such as village greens and public squares, it is built to withstand the elements and features a robust frame for invaluable support.
The frame and armrests are constructed from 30mm x 50mm steel tubes which are zinc primed and painted in a choice of one of our 10 RAL colours. The seat and back rest are manufactured from PEFC certified French oak, which is sustainably sourced and durable.
- Silaos Wood and Steel Assist Chair
- Specially adapted to assist disabled and elderly people with sitting and standing
- Seat is raised by 10cm and features a footrest and adapted armrests
- Simple and attractive design
- Durable construction - built to withstand the outdoor elements
- Seat and back rest manufactured from PEFC certified French oak, depth 36mm
- Frame and armrests made from 30mm x 50mm steel tubes which are zinc primed and painted in a choice of one of our 10 RAL colours
- Chair comes with a choice of either a mahogany or light oak finish
- Wood uses tamper-proof bolts
- Mounted on base plates
- Anchor bolts supplied
- Product is shipped flat packed for self-assembly
The wood is finished with a water-based colour preserver to keep the seating in pristine condition. This comes with a choice of either a mahogany or light oak finish.
The structure is mounted on base plates for enhanced stability, while the wood uses tamper-proof bolts to prevent interference with the fixture.