Decorative Steel Bollard
£61.14 (ex. VAT)
£73.37 (inc. VAT)
This bollard is the ideal choice for traffic control in a wide range of locations including town and city centres.
- Manufactured from 3mm steel
- Zinc coated in one of our standard RAL colours
- Available with a choice of four decorative top caps
- Overall height of 1180mm excluding top cap
- Designed to be concreted directly in to the ground
This bollard is designed to be concreted directly in to the ground, however it can be made removable by using the optional sockets. The socket provides total stability and security and can be locked and unlocked using an 11mm triangle key. A static galvanised central boss sits flush with the ground to ensure there is no trip hazard when the bollard is removed.
- The bollard remains perfectly stable when set into a socket
- 100% galvanised for complete corrosion protection
- Drains naturally through sub surface gravel
- A reservoir allows for the accumulation of sand and gravel
- The lock is protected by a black lacquered flap
- Approx. 180mm of the bollard sits inside the socket to ensure a constant height
A standard, non-lockable socket is also available to make the bollard removable without the need for a key.
|Height - mm||1180|
|Diameter - mm||76 or 114|
|Bollard Finish||Zinc Painted|