BykeBin Secure Cycle Storage Unit
£650.25 (ex. VAT)
£780.30 (inc. VAT)
The Bykebin is a novel way of storing bicycles in a convienient and secure way. Most bikes will fit and they can be used in a wide variety of locations such as schools, universities, hospitals, parks, leisure centres and at the workplace.
The BykeBins can be interlocking with access from either side or bolted together in a line. A padlock, key and ground fixing bolts come as standard, with a padlock securing bracket available as an option.
The Bykebin is manufactured with Polyethylene, a strong recyclable UV resitant material, which means the colours will not fade. It is also vandal resistant, can be installed in a short amount of time and requires minimal maintenance - it will not rust and there is no painting required. The simple design also means it is hygienic and fiarly fairly easy to clean.
- Optional Ground fixing bolts for hard surfaces
- Internal hooks for personal effects
- Internal ground fixed cycle securing positions
- Huge advertising potential
- Environmentally friendly, made from recycled and recyclable material
- Drainage holes
- All metalwork is stainless steel
|Height - mm||1250|
|Length - mm||1650|
|Width - mm||960|
|Construction Material||Recycled Material|