Dudley Bike Shelter
£1,166.00 (ex. VAT)
£1,399.20 (inc. VAT)
The Dudley Bike Shelter is a high quality and well-priced cycle storage solution available in two widths and designed with a curved Perspex roof to protect the contents from wind and rain.
Each shelter is manufactured with a robust, galvanised steel frame, which is then treated with a choice from one of 5 powder-coated colour finishes.
- Contemporary, curved design
- Clear 4mm PETG Perspex roof and rear
- Can be bolted to the floor for security
- Multiple Dudley cycle shelters can be linked together
- 2 or 4 metre lengths available
- Complete with adjustable feet for on-site levelling / positioning
- A choice of galvanised or galvanised powder coated frames
- Designed for use with our Sheffield cycle racks
- Supplied in kit form for on-site assembly
- Optional end panels available
- Dimensions: 2230 H x 2150 D.
For a permanent cycle storage solution, each Dudley shelter can be secured by bolting to the floor or cementing the legs of the shelter into the ground.
To create a larger storage area, multiple of the Dudley cycle shelters can be linked side by side in order to create one extended shelter. Optional Perspex end panels are available to finish the look of the shelter and provide additional protection against the elements.
Please note: The Sheffield cycle racks pictured are sold separately.
The Benefits of Cycling:
Installing a bike shelter on school playgrounds, business premises or office car parks can lead to a host of benefits for students, employees and colleagues alike.
Numerous studies have shown that cycling can reduce stress and improve sleep patterns, whilst also improving cardio-vascular and aerobic fitness, lowering blood pressure and boosting energy levels.
Our range of shelters, cycle stands and bike racks help to encourage cycling to work or school and make storing multiple bicycles a stress-free task.