- Infection Control & Social Distancing
- Victor Mist Pro 360 Heavy Duty Commercial 7L Fogging Machine
Victor Mist Pro 360 Heavy Duty Commercial 7L Fogging Machine
£499.99 (ex. VAT)
£599.99 (inc. VAT)
This listing includes a Victor Mist Pro 360 Fogger Machine and 4 x 5-litre bottles of Sychem MIST Surface Cleaner & Disinfectant.
The Mist Pro 360 is a highly effective, easy to use fogging machine and misting system, ideal for public spaces, schools, workplaces, hospitality and retail.
Made in Britain, it offers a quick, effective process for treating surfaces, touch points and the air with minimal disruption to your business.
This commercial grade misting device has a robust steel body which houses a powerful motor and pump. The disinfectant mist solution (included) is driven from a 7L tank down the fluid line, through the diffuser nozzle, and onto the surface killing up to 99.99% of bacteria and viruses.
- Simple to use with high-pressure quick drying mist
- High-performance pump and large 7L capacity for extended use
- Quickly apply disinfectant to large areas and touchpoints
- Provides a broad spectrum of activity against bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses
- Fine mist sprays evenly offering complete peace of mind that all areas are covered
- Industrial grade stainless steel housing and connectors
- 2.5mtr hose + 7 mtr cable provides nearly 10m operator range + 3m Spray range
- Operative only holds a nozzle – no weight or strain by carrying heavy tank
- Four wheels provide perfect balance between stability and manoeuvrability
- Choice of short or long range trigger nozzle
- Manufactured in the UK
The Mist Pro 360 is an easy to use, robust, commercial solution to modern cleaning challenges. It is versatile enough to be used in a wide range of spaces including: hospitals, care homes, dental practices, schools, libraries, gyms, farms, offices, transport, hotels and many more.
The Victor brand was created by Dowding & Plummer Ltd – a domestic electrical appliances and vehicle electrics repairs company established in 1946. At the end of World War II, Dowding & Plummer began to manufacture electrical components for domestic appliances, including floor polishers. By the 1950s, the company was producing its own vacuum cleaners.
During the 1960s, the UK’s commercial contract cleaning market began to grow, and Dowding & Plummer made the move from domestic appliances to commercial and industrial products. It started producing rotary floor machines, and a durable, reliable floor cleaner – branded Victor – soon became popular, not only in the UK, but across the world.
The Victor machines produced today are still made in Britain and retain the same reliability and durability as the floor cleaners produced in the 1960s – and continuous improvement ensures the brand still leads in terms of technological development, innovation and customer satisfaction.