Wall Mounted Hand Sanitiser Station with Low Dosage Pump for 5-Litre Bottles
|Capacity - Litres||5|
|Capacity - Litres||5|
In Stock - Order Now - We have physical stock of this product available.
This listing is for a Wall Mounted Hand Sanitiser Station, supplied with a Low Dosage Pump (2ml). Please note that the bottle of hand sanitiser gel featured in the image is for illustration purposes only and is not included with this product.
Compatible for use with 5-litre bottles/containers, this Hand Sanitiser Station provides a cost-effective method for enabling large numbers of individuals in high-traffic locations to easily access hand cleansing solution in order to prevent the spread of viral infections.
It offers a faster alternative to washing hands with soap and water, making it convenient for encouraging good hand hygiene in a wide range of environments including supermarkets, car dealerships, offices, transport hubs, warehouses, schools, call centres, gymnasiums and GP surgeries.
- Wall Mounted Hand Sanitiser Station with Low Dosage Pump
- For use with 5-litre bottles/containers
- Supplied with a simple wall-mounted bracket for easy installation and versatile use
- Provides large numbers of people in busy locations with convenient access to hand sanitiser
- Cost-effective way to promote good hygiene practice in high-traffic environments
- Ideal for car dealerships, supermarkets, schools, etc
- Helps prevent the spread of germs and infectious diseases
- Single pump dispenses 2ml of liquid and minimises spillages
- Anti-theft system
- Option to add 4 x 5-litre bottles of 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Rub
Supplied with a simple wall-mounted bracket for easy fixing and versatile use, it also comes with a low dosage pump for direct and economical dispensing. A single pump dispenses 2ml of liquid, helping to prevent excessive application and minimise spillages.
This product also features an integrated anti-theft system for enhanced security.
Optional Hand Sanitiser Rub
- 4 x 5-litre bottles
- Excellent preventive measure against the spread of seasonal flu, colds, and other viral diseases and bacterial infections
- 70% alcohol content - Hygiene experts all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content
- Non-perfumed, colourless solution - suitable for food preparation, production and serving
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs
- Manufactured in the UK