Enduramaxx 4000 Litre Heavy Duty Industrial Water Tank
£708.90 (ex. VAT)
£850.68 (inc. VAT)
This 4000 litre heavy duty industrial water tank features the same design as the standard tank but uses 40% more polymer in its construction, making it suitable for storing higher density liquids. The tanks are used for a wide range of applications including:
- Chemical storage
- Corrosive and hazardous waste interceptor tanks
- Acid and alkali neutralisation tanks
- Beer, cider brewing and winemaking
- Leachate holding tanks
- Detergents and cleaning chemical storage
- Molasses and liquid fertiliser storage
The tank features a one piece moulded design which ensures long term strength and being made from polyethylene, the tank will not rust or corrode and is impact resistant. A carefully programmed manufacturing process ensures maximum wall thickness at the base – where it is required the most.
- Manufactured using 40% more polymer
- Modular design allows easy tank connections allowing multiple tanks to be stood next to each other
- Ribbed design provides added strength and durability
- Moulded lifting lugs on the top of the tank
- Choice of outlet sizes available
- 10 Year warranty (conditions apply)
- Large 620mm lid
- Manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene
- Self-supporting roof with no internal fixtures or supports
Optional tank insulation kit - For insulating tanks stored within a building (Not suitable for tanks located outdoors)
The insulation kit provides frost protection or temperature retention for the tank and is the highest EN certificated multi-foil insulation blanket in Europe recommended for large industrial projects. Please note the insulation kit is sold in kit form only and may include more insulation blanket than is actually required for the size of tank.
The insulation kit consists of:
- 1x 1.5m x 10m roll of multi-foil reflective blanket
- 1x staple gun with 2000 staples
- 1x roll of 75mm x 50m thermaseal insulation tape
*Please note if you add the insulation kit to your order, it will arrive as a separate delivery to the tank.
Important Delivery Information
The price of this tank includes the shipping to a delivery address in England or Wales. Deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland and off-shore islands will incur a surcharge.
Please contact us for delivery charges to any of the above locations.
|Capacity - Litres||4000|
|Capacity - Gallons||888|
|Diameter - mm||1900|
|Height - mm||1875|
|Construction Material||Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)|
|Suitable for Drinking Water||Yes|
|Approx. Tank Weight (empty) - kg||110|