Blue Line II 10000 Litres Underground Water Tank
£2,645.00 (ex. VAT)
£3,174.00 (inc. VAT)
The 10000 litre Blue Line II is an underground water tank manufactured from tough and durable Polyethylene and is used mainly for storing harvested rainwater, however it can also be used for storing water from other sources such as springs and wells.
Benefits of the Blue Line II tank
- Lightweight and simple to install
- No onsite tank assembly required
- No joints or welds - 100% water tight
- Simple to backfill with gravel/pea shingle - No concrete required
- Can be installed in ground water up to 1/3 from the tank shoulder
- Environmentally friendly - 100% recyclable
- 25 year warranty (conditions apply)
The tank is a one piece moulded tank which means no onsite assembly is required and also a concrete backfill is not usually required, therefore saving you both time and money. A single piece tank does not have any joins so there is no added risk of the tank splitting when in the ground.
Tanks with joins can:
- Develop a weak spot
- Require careful sealing
- Take more time to install
- Cost more money to install
The optional Complete Car Set includes a VS 60 extension shaft with a steel cover and enables the tank to be driven over by vehicles weighing up to 2.2 tonnes.
Important delivery information
The delivery charge for this tank applies to most UK mainland destinations, with the following exceptions:
Delivery to any of the following areas will incur additional delivery charges:
Northern Ireland, Scottish highlands, Off-shore islands and Channel Islands, AB, CA, DT, EX, LA, PL, TA, TQ, LD, LL, SA, SY, TR, DD, G, PA, PH, DG, EH, FK, KA, KY, ML, TD, KW, ZE.
Please enquire for additional delivery charges to these locations.
|Capacity - Litres||10000|
|Length - mm||3400|
|Capacity - Gallons||2199|
|Width - mm||2190|
|Height - mm||2330|
|Weight - kg||345|