- Length - mm
- Width - mm
- Height - mm
- Capacity - Litres
- Construction Material
- Recycled Polyethylene
- One of the UK's best-selling grit bins
- Strong and durable design that can withstand all weather conditions
- UV stabilised material used in manufacturing that won't show signs of damage from direct sunlight
- Ideal for large residential and commercial properties that store large quantities of grit
- Polyethylene is used in the manufacturing of the grit bin to ensure it is long-lasting
Well designed, extremely strong and to keep your salt grit safe and secure, it is fitted with an electroplated hasp and staple (padlock not supplied).
This grit box is suitable for storing grit salt on large residential or commercial premises and is manufactured from durable, UV stabilised recycled polyethylene and is available only in black.
This salt bin also features an angled lid designed to prevent large amounts of snow and ice from settling on top of the bin. The angled lid also allows rainwater to run off without forming puddles on top of the bin.
The word ‘GRIT’ is moulded into the lid and this is a graphic that is applied to the tool at the moulding stage, meaning it is an integral part of the moulding so will not scratch off.
Perfectly suited for use outdoors as well as in large premises such as warehouses, dispatch centres, factories, car parks and more.
The optional Multiscoop is a versatile tool that can be used to quickly and efficiently spread grit or salt. It is manufactured from tough and durable plastic and features an all in one, leak-free design with an integrated handle for ease of use. The Multiscoop is ideal for storing inside this grit bin and can hold up to 25kg of grit.