2" Blue PVC Layflat Delivery Hose - 100 Metre Coil
£260.00 (ex. VAT)
£312.00 (inc. VAT)
Suitable for the conveyance and discharge of water in irrigation and water supply applications such as storage tank cleaning and fertilising crops, this durable 2" Blue PVC Layflat Delivery Hose features an abrasion resistant PVC cover reinforced by polyester for a long lifespan.
It is supplied in a 100 metre coil and has a temperature range of -15°C to +60°C. It is resistant to both oils and greases, but is not suitable for use with benzene, petrol, spirits, xylol, toluol or solvents containing aromatics.
Built to withstand harsh environments and extreme weather conditions, it is also effective for use in general industries, civil and construction engineering, agricultural and shipbuilding.
- Economical and durable 2" Blue PVC Layflat Delivery Hose
- Abrasion resistant PVC cover reinforced by polyester
- Supplied in a 100 metre coil
- Practical for the conveyance and discharge of water - particularly for irrigation and water supply
- Can also be used in general industries, agricultural, engineering and construction projects
- Space-saving design - completely collapsible when not in use
- Easy to transport between locations
- Fast deployment
- Temperature range: -15°C to +60°C
- Weather resistant
- Long service life
- Different diameters available (See Related Products)
It is resistant to kinks, whilst the flexible and lightweight design allows for easy compression when not in use. This creates an easy space-saving storage solution, as well as making the hose ideal for convenient and smart transportation.