2" Green Medium Duty PVC Suction Hose - 30 Metre Coil
£109.80 (ex. VAT)
£131.76 (inc. VAT)
Commonly used in agriculture, construction and waste management for cesspit empyting and as an irrigation suction and delivery pipe for fertilisers and insecticides, this 2" Green Medium Duty PVC Suction Hose is effective for the medium duty suction and delivery of water, salt water and light chemicals. It is manufactured from green PVC with a smooth bore and is reinforced with a shock resistant PVC spiral.
Supplied in a 30 metre coil, it is easy to handle, lightweight and able to withstand harsh environments and extreme weather conditions. This robust hose also benefits from rigid crush resistance and is durable over a temperature range of -5°C to +60°C.
This product is particularly suitable for use on tank trucks due to its physical and mechanical features.
- 2" Green Medium Duty PVC Suction Hose
- Constructed from green PVC with a smooth bore
- Reinforced with a shock resistant PVC spiral
- Supplied in a 30 metre coil
- Widely used in agriculture, construction and waste management industries
- Practical for cesspit and gully emptying
- Effective as a tanker slurry hose or grain animal feed hose
- Durable, lightweight and easy to handle
- Resistant to abrasion, crushing and most chemicals
- Able to withstand the extreme outdoor elements
- Temperature range: -5°C to +60°C
- Different diameters available (See Related Products)