2" Non-Toxic Steel Spiral PVC Hose - 30 Metre Coil
£214.50 (ex. VAT)
£257.40 (inc. VAT)
Durable over a temperature range of -15°C to +60°C, this 2" Non-Toxic Steel Spiral PVC Hose is practical for the suction and conveyance of water, mineral water, fruit juices and liquids. Supplied in a 30 metre coil, it is ideal for use in the likes of the manufacturing, agriculture, construction and food processing industries.
As well as being extremely strong, this product is also abrasion, ozone and weather resistant, meaning it is able to withstand harsh environments and extreme weather conditions.
- 2" Non-Toxic Steel Spiral PVC Hose
- Supplied in a 30 metre coil
- Strong, flexible and smooth non-toxic transparent plasticised PVC
- Reinforced with a steel wire helix for improved shock resistance
- Designed for the suction and delivery of water, mineral water, fruit juices and liquids
- Ideal for use in shipyards, manufacturing, agriculture, construction and food processing
- Abrasion, ozone and weather resistant
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Smooth inner and outer for optimised flow characteristics
- Full visibility of the flow of contents
- Temperature range: -15°C to +60°C
- Different diameters available (See Related Products)
The flexible and lightweight design allows for easy handling of the product which is reinforced with a strong steel wire helix which offers enhanced shock resistance properties.
It is capable of a tight bend radius with a completely smooth inner and outer for optimised flow characteristics.