- Capacity - Litres
- Capacity - Gallons
- Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)
- WRAS Approved
- Height - metres
- Length - metres
- Width - metres
- Gross Weight - kg
- Unladen Weight - kg
- Comes with everything you need to water flowerbeds, planters and displays
- Perfect for councils, estates, theme parks and public gardens
- Approved for use on public roads and highways
- Built to withstand constant use with its 5mm pressed steel chassis
The 2000 litre highway flower watering bowser is an exceptional solution for effectively watering large areas with an array of flowers and plants. This towable water container is a brilliantly convenient tool, especially in scenarios where main water connections are not accessible. It's especially well-suited for use in garden centers, public gardens, theme parks, shopping complexes, and more.
Constructed using high-density Polyethylene, this bowser boasts a large 18" hinged manlid cover for quick filling. Additionally, it includes 50ft of hose, a Honda petrol pump, and a spray nozzle – ensuring you have everything you need to water plants across your premises.
This bowser is approved for use on public highways and can be legally towed on public roads at speeds of up to 60 mph, and can also be towed off road at slower speeds.
- Constructed from 100 x 50 RSC, fully welded with a 'A' frame drawbar.
- Painted finish.
Axle & Suspension
- Avonride rubber torsion beam axle fitted with 300 x 60 auto reverse brakes. 4 stud 6 ½” PCD hubs.
Wheels & Tyres
- Fitted with two 235/85x 16 x 12 ply commercial van tyres on 5 stud 6 ½” PCD rims.
- Knott 3000kg capacity auto reverse with breakaway cable and parking brake lever. Fitted with a 40mm eye or 50mm ball hitch.
- Fitted with steel mudguards, front telescopic jockey wheels and a rear lighting board.
- 1" Honda petrol engine driven pump with 50ft of 1/2" hose on a hand rewind reel. Includes spray nozzle.
- Elliptic shape. Constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 4" hinged cover and 2" filler.
- Tank is attached to the trailer using 2x stainless steel straps.
- 1 rear tap.
- Available in yellow, red, blue or green.
- Rear chevron board with direction arrow and flashing beacons.
This bowser is delivered on a curtain sided vehicle, and it is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the bowser from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles and that you have equipment on site to unload the bowser. Extended forks will be required due to the width of each bowser.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and extra costs may be incurred. If you do not have unloading equipment and require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss.