- Weight - kg
- Length - mm
- Width - mm
- Height - mm
- Capacity - Litres
- Construction Material
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Lid Type
- Lids Included
- Food Grade
- UN Approved
- 25L capacity provides generous and cost-effective liquid storage
- DIN61 tamper evident screw caps included loose in the box
- Eco-friendly HDPE construction is 100% recyclable and highly resistant to impact
- UN approved - safe to transport hazardous liquids from the chemical industry
- Precise dosage for cost-effective pouring
- Excellent drain ability - guaranteed discharge of residue
- Optimal stacking abilities allow 48 units per pallet
- Food grade - suitable for substances for human consumption
- 5 colour choices for simple colour coding of different liquids
- Large labelling area for quick identification of contents
Supplied in packs of 4, these 25-litre stackable plastic jerry cans with screw cap lids offer cost-effective liquid storage. They are made from 100% recyclable high-density polypropylene (HDPE) to help reduce environmental impact, as well as being robust and impact resistant.
All our jerry cans come with tamper evident lids, supplied loose in the box for you to fit. These come with a seal which is broken after first opening.
Each jerry can is UN approved for the transportation of dangerous goods and food grade approved for storing and transporting liquids that are intended for human consumption.
Our jerry cans are used in a wide range of industries, including:
- Cargo Handling
- Entertainment and Leisure
- Food & Drink
Please Note: The 25-litre Container may also be referred to as a Jerry Can, Storage Drum, Canister, Bottle or Food Storage Container.