- Length - mm
- Width - mm
- Height - mm
- Capacity - Litres
- Compact and eco-friendly design - manufactured from black recycled polyethylene
- Can be left outdoors year-round
- Particularly suited for clearing paths, driveways, etc outside domestic properties
- Easy to transport (weighs just 5kg when empty)
- Tread plate moulded into the lid for multipurpose use as an outdoor step
- Includes a scoop as well as a hasp & staple (padlock not included)
Our 30 Litre Mini Grit Bin was the first of its type to come on to the market. Its compact design makes it ideal for commercial, and in particular domestic use where paths and driveways need clearing.
Tough and durable, it is manufactured in the UK from black recycled Medium-density Polyethylene (MDPE). This reduces the amount of plastic going to landfills and means it can be left outdoors all-year-round without fear of deterioration.
The design includes a tread plate moulded into the lid for multi use as an outdoor step. Weighing just 5kg (when empty), it is easy to quickly transport to hazardous areas where the risk of slipping is high.
To ensure you are thoroughly prepared for winter, we can supply this salt bin with an extra 25kg of either brown or white rock salt.
Please Note: If you add extra rock salt to your order, this will arrive in a separate delivery to the salt bins, within 10-15 working days.