- Industrial & Warehouse
- Warehouse and Industrial Safety
- 356mm Neodymium Magnetic Sweeper with Removable Tray
356mm Neodymium Magnetic Sweeper with Removable Tray
£466.67 (ex. VAT)
£560.00 (inc. VAT)
|Sweep Width - mm||356|
|Pull Strength (approx) - kg||50|
This Neodymium Magnetic Sweeper provides meticulous attention to detail when removing hazardous ferrous objects such as nails and bolts from surfaces in the likes of car parks, warehouses, straw barns and sports grounds.
It ensures even the smallest amount ferrous contaminate is removed from the floor as the magnetic ‘roller’ turns as the sweeper is moved, collecting even fine ferrous items, and disposing them in the removable tray as it goes. Once the ferrous material has been collected, simply remove the tray and empty the contents.
This user-friendly product requires no external power to operate and is fitted with an adjustable handle and solid rubber tyres for easy manoeuvring on uneven surfaces and rugged terrain. Capable of lifting approximately 50kg of metal debris, it also features a 14-inch magnetic face for efficient pick-up, helping to prevent injuries to personnel and livestock, as well as punctual damage to tyres.
- Neodymium Magnetic Sweeper
- Removable tray for easy disposing of collected debris
- Pull strength: 50kg (approx)
- Quickly and effectively decontaminates areas free of loose nails, bolts, etc
- 14-inch wide magnetic face
- Magnetic ‘roller' collects even fine ferrous items
- Neodymium magnets encased in roller
- Solid rubber tyres
- Adjustable handle
- Ideal for car parks, straw barns, sports pitches, garages, etc
- Prevents damage to tyres and injury to livestock and personnel
- Requires no external power to operate