400 x 600mm PMMA Shatterproof Flat Mirror
|Optics Dimensions - mm||400 x 600|
|Mirror Weight - kg||2|
These shatterproof PMMA (Polymethyl Methacrylate) mirrors are widely used in changing rooms, gyms and public toilets as unlike glass mirrors, they will not fragment in the event of breakage. They are also suitable for use in industrial environments, for example to observe parts of a production line that may be hidden from view.
- 5mm anti-scratch PMMA optics
- For indoor use only
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Available with or without a frame
- No fragmentation on impact
- Supplied with pre-drilled fixing holes, screws and a universal fixing kit
- Fixing kit practical for use with frameless mirror
- 2 year warranty (excludes breakages)
Available with or without a frame, the mirror comes supplied with pre-drilled fixing holes, screws and a universal fixing kit. The universal kit offers a practical solution for mounting the mirror (without a frame) onto walls and posts which have a diameter between 60mm and 90mm. Once installed, the mirror can be adjusted to obtain the best angle.
Please note that while PMMA mirrors are very strong and resistant to impacts, they are not unbreakable.