These convex mirrors are a simple and economical solution to avoid blind spots and have been specifically designed with safety in mind when leaving a driveway, garage or car park where the driver’s field of vision is obstructed.
Their size and angle of convexity allow usage at greater distances (4 to 6 metres) compared to standard driveway mirrors.
- Unbreakable, anti-UV treated P.A.S optics
- Anti-static and anti-scratch treated
- Clear and sharp, high quality image with no distortion
- Highly convex mirror face offers 180 degree views
- 6 metres maximum viewing distance
- Thermoplastic resin frame treated and tested against UV to avoid cracking and yellowing
- Mounted on an articulated ball joint - supplied with fully adjustable bolts and galvanised steel bracket kit for wall or post mounting from 60 to 90mm diameter
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- 5 year guarantee (mirror, frame and fixings)
The mirror comes supplied with a fixing kit. This universal kit is suitable for mounting the mirror onto walls and posts which have a diameter between 60mm and 90mm. Once installed, the mirror can be adjusted to obtain the best angle.