600 x 400mm Polymir Multi-Purpose Mirror
|Optics Dimensions - mm||600 x 400|
|Weight - kg||4|
These multi-purpose mirrors can be installed indoors or outdoors and used for surveillance, safety and security purposes.
They are ideal for use in industrial areas such as factories, warehouses or storage areas, as well as in public environments such as shops, offices and building entrances. They can also be used on roads or in areas with restricted views or blind spots.
The different coloured frames allow these mirrors to adapt perfectly to their surrounding environments with green being ideal for green spaces, red for increased visibility or black for more discretion.
- Unbreakable, unalterable and anti-UV treated Polymir optics
- Clear and sharp, high quality image with no distortion
- Convex mirror face offers 90 degree views (2 directions)
- 9 metres maximum viewing distance
- Available in 4 different frame colours
- Thermoplastic resin frame treated and tested against UV to avoid cracking and yellowing
- Supplied with fully adjustable bolts and galvanised steel bracket kit for wall or post from 60 to 90mm diameter
- Fixing kit is robust and tested to withstand winds of up to 183 km/h
- 3 year guarantee (mirror, frame and fixings)
The mirror comes supplied with a fixing kit. This universal kit offers a practical solution for mounting the mirror onto walls and posts which have a diameter between 60mm and 90mm. Once installed, the mirror can be adjusted to obtain the best angle.