- Length - mm
- Width - mm
- Height - mm
- Capacity - Litres
- Construction Material
Popular among councils and local authorities looking for durability and affordability, our 7 Cu Ft Heavy Duty Grit Bin is one of the UK’s best-selling grit boxes. Constructed from UV-resistant polyethylene, it is extremely robust and prevent this salt bin from discolouring in the sun.
Available in a choice of yellow or dark green, it can be kept outdoors all year round and is commonly placed at the roadside and around car parks to quickly clear surfaces of ice and snow. However, it is also perfectly suited for use in parks, warehouses and factories, shopping centres and more.
- One of the UK’s best-selling salt bins
- Cost-effective and heavy-duty design
- Efficient storage of grit / salt to keep hazardous areas free from ice and snow
- Commonly placed at the roadside and around car parks
- Robust and UV-resistant polyethylene construction
- Angled lid
- 'GRIT' logo moulded into the lid
- 200 litres / 250kg capacity
- Choice of yellow or dark green - (other colours are available on extended lead times - call for details)
- Also available in 100% Recycled Black
- Fitted with a rust-resistant electro-plated hasp and staple
It is fitted with a corrosion-resistant electro-plated hasp and staple which provides added security for your grit / salt stores (padlock not included).
Designed with an angled lid to minimise the amount of snow and ice settling on the top of the bin, it is easy to use during winter weather. The lid is hinged to ensure protection from the elements and has the “GRIT” logo moulded into the lid.
100% Recycled Black Colour Option – This grit bin is available in a 100% black recycled material which is environmentally friendly and cost-effective.
An optional telescopic shovel can be added, which includes a clip which will allow you to fasten the shovel to the inside lid of the grit bin for convenient storage (as shown in the image).
To ensure you are thoroughly prepared for winter, we can supply this grit bin with 200kg (8 x 25kg bags) of either brown or white salt.
Please Note: If you add rock salt to your order, this will arrive in a separate delivery to the grit bin and within 10-15 working days.
We also have a large range of salt spreaders available. Click here to view our range.