70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel - 1000 Litre IBC
Great Value - Equivalent to only £2.99 (ex.VAT) per litre!
This listing is for a 1000 Litre IBC of 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel.
Free Pallet Network Delivery - Forklift required at delivery location
Designed to kill pathogens such as bacteria and germs to reduce infection potential, this hand sanitiser gel enables individuals to quickly and effectively clean their hands after and between handwashes in offices, airports, industrial facilities, hospitals, stadiums, schools and distribution centres.
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 60%+ alcohol content - this product has an alcohol content of 70%. It is easy to apply as the user simply rubs the sanitiser all over the surfaces of their hands until they are dry.
Manufactured in the UK, it offers a convenient hand cleansing alternative when access to soap and water is not readily available.
- Supplied in a 1000L IBC
- Kills 99.9% of germs and infectious bacteria which are active against viruses
- 70% alcohol content - Hygiene experts all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content
- Ideal for instant hand sanitisation at workplaces, airports, schools, etc
- No water or towels required as the sanitiser rubs in dry
- Easy to apply
- Quick and convenient alternative to hand washing when a sink is not readily available
- Complies with BS EN 1276 standards
- EN1500 certified to protect against bacteria and viruses
- Manufactured in the UK
This product is compliant to BS EN 1276 standards - this is a European Standard which ensures that the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants is effective against controlling harmful micro-organisms. All BS EN 1276 chemicals have been tested to ensure they are killing 99.999% of bacteria within 5 minutes.
All BS EN 1276 products must kill bacteria such as MRSA, salmonella, E. coli, flu virus (H1N1), listeria and Pseudomonas Aerginosa.
How To Apply
1. Put enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.
2. Rub hands together, until hands feel dry. This should take around 20 seconds - DO NOT rinse or wipe off the hand sanitiser before it's dry.
Please Note: Use Hand Sanitiser safely. Always read the label and product information before use - care should be taken with this product as it is flammable.
Important Delivery Information: This product will need to be safely unloaded from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck. Please let us know using the ‘Delivery Requirement’ option above, that you have a forklift truck on-site to unload the delivery. If you are unable to meet this requirement, then please contact us to discuss an alternative solution.