70% Alcohol Scented Hand Sanitiser Gel - 5 Litre - Baby Powder
£19.99 (ex. VAT)
£23.99 (inc. VAT)
We have large quantities of physical stock available in our UK warehouse.
Delivered by DHL Express - Next Working Day (9am - 5pm) but please allow 48 hours for your order to be processed.
This 70% Alcohol Scented Hand Sanitiser Gel decreases pathogens such as bacteria and viruses on the hands to reduce infection potential.
Proven to kill 99.9% of germs, it is easy to apply as the user simply rubs the sanitiser all over the surfaces of their hands until they are dry. It is suitable for use in a wide range of high-traffic locations including schools, offices, warehouses, supermarkets, spas and leisure centres.
Manufactured in the UK, it has been scented with a 'baby powder' fragrance to keep hands smelling clean and without any typical 'alcohol smell'. Ideal for use after and between handwashes to help maintain high levels of hand hygiene, it offers a convenient cleansing alternative when access to soap and water is not readily available.
- Baby Powder Scented Hand Gel
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs and harmful bacteria
- 70% alcohol content - Hygiene experts all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content
- Instant hand sanitisation at workplaces, schools, hospitals, airports, restaurants, etc
- Ideal for use after and between handwashes to help maintain clean hands
- No water or towels required as the sanitiser rubs in dry
- Easy to apply
- Quick and convenient alternative to hand washing when a sink is not readily available
- Supplied in 5 litre bottles
- Complies with BS EN 1276 standards
- EN1500 certified to protect against bacteria and viruses
- Manufactured in the UK
- Pelican Pump available to buy separately for accurate and economical dispensing (See Related Products)
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 60%+ alcohol content - this product has an alcohol content of 70%.
This product is compliant to BS EN 1276 standards - this is a European Standard which ensures that the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants is effective against controlling harmful micro-organisms. All BS EN 1276 chemicals have been tested to ensure they are killing 99.999% of bacteria within 5 minutes.
All BS EN 1276 products must kill bacteria such as MRSA, salmonella, E. coli, flu virus (H1N1), listeria and Pseudomonas Aerginosa.
How To Apply
1. Put enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.
2. Rub hands together, until hands feel dry. This should take around 20 seconds - DO NOT rinse or wipe off the hand sanitiser before it's dry.
Please Note: Use Hand Sanitiser safely. Always read the label and product information before use - care should be taken with this product as it is flammable.