70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel with Pelican Pump - 5 Litre
Bulk Quantities Available
£16.99 (ex. VAT)
£20.39 (inc. VAT)
Bulk Quantities Available
Great value UK manufactured hand gel - Supplied with a pelican pump for easy dispensing - View our full range of hand sanitiser
Delivered by DHL Express - Next Working Day (9am - 5pm) but please allow 48 hours for your order to be processed.
Designed to kill pathogens such as bacteria and germs to reduce infection potential, this hand sanitiser gel enables individuals to quickly and effectively clean their hands after and between handwashes in offices, airports, supermarkets, hospitals, stadiums, schools and leisure centres.
It comes with a pelican pump which enables direct and economical dispensing by securely screwing to the top of the bottle, replacing the standard cap. It is also practical for dispensing the solution into smaller containers as it minimises spills to keep high-traffic locations clean, safe and free from spillages.
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 60%+ alcohol content - this product has an alcohol content of 70%. It is supplied in five-litre bottles and is easy to apply as the user simply rubs the sanitiser all over the surfaces of their hands until they are dry.
- Used to decrease infectious agents on the hands
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs
- 70% alcohol content - Hygiene experts all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content
- Supplied in 5 litre bottles
- Comes with a pelican pump to enable direct and economical dispensing of liquid
- Pump securely screws to the top of the bottle, replacing the standard cap
- Practical for dispensing the solution into smaller containers
- Prevents slops and spillages
- Encourages good hand hygiene practice at workplaces, schools, hospitals, airports, restaurants, etc
- Quick and convenient alternative to hand washing when a sink is not readily available
- No water or towels required as the sanitiser rubs in dry
- Keeps the dispensing area clean and tidy
- A single pump dispenses 4ml of liquid
- Complies with BS EN 1276 standards
- EN1500 certified to protect against bacteria and viruses
- BS EN 14476 approved - this is the virucidal standard that has been tested against enveloped viruses
- Manufactured in the UK
- Also available without a pelican pump (See Related Products)
An individual requires just a single pump of the sanitiser to completely cleanse their hands - a single pump dispenses 4ml of liquid.
Manufactured in the UK, this alcohol-based hand gel sanitiser offers a convenient cleansing alternative when access to soap and water is not readily available.
This product is compliant to BS EN 1276 standards - this is a European Standard which ensures that the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants is effective against controlling harmful micro-organisms. All BS EN 1276 chemicals have been tested to ensure they are killing 99.999% of bacteria within 5 minutes.
All BS EN 1276 products must kill bacteria such as MRSA, salmonella, E. coli, flu virus (H1N1), listeria and Pseudomonas Aerginosa.
How To Apply
1. Put enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.
2. Rub hands together, until hands feel dry. This should take around 20 seconds - DO NOT rinse or wipe off the hand sanitiser before it's dry.
Please Note: Use Hand Sanitiser safely. Always read the label and product information before use - care should be taken with this product as it is flammable.