70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Rinse - 1000 Litre IBC
Great Value - Equivalent to only £1.99 (ex.VAT) per litre!
This listing is for a 1000 Litre IBC of 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Rinse.
Free Pallet Network Delivery - Forklift required at delivery location
Practical for rapid and effective hand sanitising when soap and water are not readily available, this high-quality unperfumed Hand Sanitiser Rinse is ideal for use in the likes of hospitals, distribution depots, warehouses, food production and catering environments to decrease pathogens such as bacteria or viruses on the hands. It is also suitable for non-surgical patient care establishments such as nursing homes and GP surgeries.
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 60%+ alcohol content. Supplied in five-litre bottles, this fast-acting product has a 70% alcohol content which is proven to kill 99% of germs. It rapidly evaporates without leaving residue and odour, whilst also conserving water as the user simply rubs the rinse all over the surfaces of their hands until they are dry.
The solution’s free-flowing properties make it extremely easy to pour which makes for accurate dispensing into smaller containers and wall mounted dispensers, minimising spills to keep the surrounding area clean, safe and free from spillages.
- Fast-acting Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Rinse
- Supplied in a 1000 Litre IBC
- 70% alcohol content - Hygiene experts all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs and infectious bacteria
- Easy to pour for economical dispensing of liquid into smaller containers
- Keeps the surrounding area free from spillages
- Encourages good hand hygiene practice
- Instant hand sanitisation at workplaces, hospitals, food manufacturers, etc
- No water or towels required as the sanitiser rubs in dry
- Rapidly evaporates without leaving residue and odour
- Unperfumed - suitable for food preparation, production and serving
- Also ideal for use in non-surgical patient care establishments
- Quick and convenient alternative to hand washing when access to soap and water is not readily available
- Complies with BS EN 1276 standards
- EN1500 certified to protect against bacteria and viruses
- Manufactured in the UK
This product is compliant to BS EN 1276 standards - this is a European Standard which ensures that the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants is effective against controlling harmful micro-organisms. All BS EN 1276 chemicals have been tested to ensure they are killing 99.999% of bacteria within 5 minutes.
All BS EN 1276 products must kill bacteria such as MRSA, salmonella, E. coli, flu virus (H1N1), listeria and Pseudomonas Aerginosa.
How To Apply
1. Apply small amount to palm and spread over hands and lower forearms, paying attention to creases and cuticles in the skin.
2. Rub thoroughly until skin is dry - drying of hands is not necessary.
Please Note: Use Hand Sanitiser Rinse safely. Always read the label and product information before use - care should be taken with this product as it is flammable.
Important Delivery Information: This product will need to be safely unloaded from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck. Please let us know using the ‘Important Delivery Information’ option above, that you have a forklift truck on site to unload the delivery. If you are unable to meet this requirement, then please contact us to discuss an alternative solution.