- Industrial & Warehouse
- Warehouse and Industrial Safety
- 914mm Combi Magnetic Sweeper with Release
914mm Combi Magnetic Sweeper with Release
£241.99 (ex. VAT)
£290.39 (inc. VAT)
|Sweep Width - mm||914|
|Pull Strength (approx) - kg||49|
Ideal for effectively removing loose ferrous items from the likes of straw barns, car parks, warehouses and building sites, this 914mm Combi Magnetic Sweeper enables the user to sweep large areas free of nails, screws, nuts, bolts, etc, which have the potential to damage tyres and cause injury to livestock.
This versatile product requires no external power to operate as the large magnetic flux provides all the performance. It can be easily mounted on to forklifts and stays securely in place with eyebolt pockets for safe operation. It is also suitable for hand-held use as it is supplied with a handle and durable rubber wheels for easy mobility, enabling the user to cover vast spaces quickly and efficiently.
The collected debris is released via a quick release handle, whilst the heavy duty steel bar construction enclosed in a stainless steel case ensures the sweeper has a long lifespan.
- Combi Magnetic Sweeper with Release
- Versatile and effective method of sweeping large areas free of loose ferrous items
- Can be easily and securely mounted on to forklifts with eyebolt pockets
- Supplied with durable rubber wheels and handle for comfortable hand-held use
- Pull strength: 49kg (approx)
- Ideal for straw barns, garages, workshops, etc
- Prevents damage to tyres and injury to livestock
- Heavy duty mild steel bar construction enclosed in stainless steel case
- Quick release handle for releasing ferrous loads
- Requires no external power to operate
- Approx. 914mm width x 101mm height