Bison Mesh Panel - 2000mm x 1000mm
£55.85 (ex. VAT)
£67.02 (inc. VAT)
|Height - mm||1000|
|Width - mm||2000|
Please Note: This listing is for the Bison Mesh Panel only.
The Bison Mesh Panel is compatible with the following traffic barriers:
- 1 Metre - 800mm High Pyramid Traffic Barrier (Two base units are required to support each mesh panel securely).
- 2 Metre - 800mm High Pyramid Traffic Barrier (One barrier required per mesh panel).
- Bison 2 Metre Traffic Barrier (One barrier required per mesh panel).
It can be added to increase the height of the units to 1800mm and 2000mm respectively, therefore enhancing the safety of the workspace and outside personnel that may come into contact with the area. The additional height also restricts visibility for any passing pedestrians.
Offering a practical solution for cordoning off hazardous work zones such as during roadworks and building projects, the mesh panel has been built to withstand the outdoor elements as it is constructed from the highest grade galvanised steel and powder coated for longevity. It features an anti-climb design to prevent any unwanted access and ensure the safety of the public and site workers.
This mesh panel has been MIRA speed tested and can withstand wind speeds of 58mph. It can be attached to the barrier quickly and efficiently without the need for additional screws or brackets. It is secured using a standard fence coupler of which will need to be purchased separately
- 1000mm x 2000mm mesh panel
- Galvanised steel construction
- Powder coated for longevity
- Compatible with both 800mm High Pyramid Traffic Barriers and the Bison 2 Metre Traffic Barrier
- Provides added height and security when requiring a complete barrier to separate pedestrians and free-flowing traffic
- Ideal for use on building sites and during roads maintenance
- Anti-climb design
- Wind tested to speeds of 58mph
- Quick and straightforward installation
- Secured using a standard fence coupler (needs to be purchased separately)
- Can take standard gates
- Can easily be removed from the barrier for safe storage