Bison Solid Hoarding Panel - 2000mm x 1000mm
£77.94 (ex. VAT)
£93.53 (inc. VAT)
Please Note: This listing is for the Bison Solid Hoarding Panel only.
The Bison Solid Hoarding Panel provides a safe divide between pedestrians and traffic, making it effective for use on building sites, at events and during roads maintenance. It has been built to withstand the outdoor elements as it is constructed from the highest grade galvanised steel and powder coated for longevity.
Compatible with the Bison 2 Metre Traffic Barrier (one barrier required per hoarding panel), it increases the overall height of the barrier system to 2000mm which draws emphasis to the whereabouts of the possible hazardous area and encourages people to stand clear of the perimeter line.
The heavy duty structure of the panel enables it to withstand wind speeds of 38mph. Each panel is fitted and secured to the separate barriers so that restricted access zones can easily be indicated. Due to the dense design of this type of safety panel, it not only protects and alerts people to the restricted zone, but it also limits visibility for any unauthorised pedestrians.
The panel is quick and easy to install as it simply slots into the barrier and is then secured using a standard fence coupler of which will need to be purchased separately.
- Compatible with the Bison 2 Metre Traffic Barrier (one barrier required per hoarding panel)
- Increases height of the barrier system to 2000mm
- Limits visibility for unauthorised pedestrians
- Anti-climb and heavy duty design
- Creates a safe divide between pedestrians and traffic
- Ideal for use on building sites, at events and during roadworks
- Wind tested to speeds of 38mph
- Easy and quick installation - simply slots into the barrier
- Secured using a standard fence coupler (need to be purchased separately)
- Galvanised steel construction
- Powder coated for longevity
- Can take standard gates