Black Bull Type XL Heavy Duty Bollard - 194 x 1200mm - Yellow and Black
|Height - mm||1200 / 1600|
|Diameter - mm||194|
|Weight - kg||42|
The Black Bull Type XL Heavy Duty Bollard is designed to protect vulnerable areas such as corners of buildings and loading bays from accidental vehicle damage. Suitable for use in the likes of distribution depots and factories where HGVs and forklift traffic are frequently in operation, this product is constructed from high-quality steel and features a 4.5mm thick wall gauge for maximum robustness.
Practical for both indoor and outdoor environments, it can also be employed in the likes of car parks and workplaces to define boundaries and delineate areas. It is hot dip galvanised and powder coated yellow with black stripes for heightened visibility and enhanced durability.
- Black Bull Type XL Heavy Duty Bollard
- Robust and high-visibility design
- Able to withstand heavy impact of collisions from HGVs and forklift traffic
- Practical for protecting vulnerable areas - site entrances and corners of buildings
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor environments
- Safeguards personnel, loading ramps, pillars etc from industrial equipment, machinery and vehicles
- Can be used for workplace or car park delineation
- High-quality steel construction
- 4.5mm thick wall gauge
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated yellow with black stripes
- High visibility
- Root fixed or base plated option
- Surface fixing bolts available
Dependent on the installation surface, there is the option for the bollard to be root fixed which is where it is concreted directly into the ground or it can be manufactured with a pre-drilled base plate which allows the bollard to be bolted to the surface of the ground.